- 1 ) What GSDA does?
- GSDA deals with all the matters that are related to Groundwater
- 2 ) Does GSDA work as consultant?
- Yes GSDA work as Consultant for Groundwater services.
- 3 ) Does GSDA helps to construct Dug-well?
- Yes GSDA recommends site for Dug-well for individual, by visiting the site.
- 4 ) Does it also help for bore well digging ?
- No bore well drilling for irrigation purpose, is not recommended by GSDA.
- 5 ) I want to take Roof top rainwater Harvesting structure. Does GSDA can help me in this matter?
- Yes GSDA will help you to calculate total water availability from your Roof top in your area and can design the structure for you.
- 6 ) Does GSDA helps in artificial recharge to groundwater?
- Yes GSDA recommends a scientific way for groundwater recharge.
- 7 ) Does GSDA have any database on groundwater?
- Yes GSDA has huge database on groundwater and related attributes (please check the website for link under Hydrology project).
- 8 ) How can I get data from GSDA?
- You will have to be a member of the Hydrological data User Group, by filling the form which can be down loaded from the website and paying a membership fee of Rs. 500/- valid for five years
- 9 ) Where can I contact a GSDA person for help?
- GSDA has its offices throughout the state of Maharashtra at District places.
The addresses are available on the web site.